Monday, January 10, 2011

How to Sleep Like a Baby

Not long after I put Austin to bed the other night he started crying an usual cry.  He wasn't really crying, but it seemed like there was something wrong.  So I went and peeked in his room to find this:


Notice his cute little crossed feet.  I had actually been meaning to take the crib bumper off for a while because he's been moving around his crib while he sleeps like a mad man.  So I took the bumper off and the next night we peeked in his room and found this: 


Ahhh, much better!

4 comments:

Brent and Mallory said...

wow that is so much better! I can't believe you waited that long to give that a try!

Amanda said...

Ok that facial expression is hilarious

Maren and Blake said...

Braden always used to get his legs, arms and other stuff stuck in the crib. We would let him cry and discover later he was wedged between the bars. Brody has yet to do it, but it's always cute.

Matt and Kristine said...

So funny. He is like, "Mom, I am losing this battle with the bumper! Help!" I love it! Cute crib and sheet too. Lucky boy.