Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Devil and the Angel

Halloween for Toren and I was pretty low key. We went out to dinner with some friend of ours, Kacy and Jessica. Afterward we tried to go get ice cream, but Coldstone and Baskin Robbins had closed early on account of the holiday. So we just called it an early night. It didn't exactly feel like Halloween without costumes and candy...

But there is some good news....Baxter was home taking part in all the Halloween festivities -- costume and all!!

The Devil Dog

His best friend, Frisbee, joined in the fun. (D0es't Frisbee look thriled?)

The Angel Dog

For those of you know know Bax you might be thinking: Hey, he's no devil dog. And I'd have to agree with you...some days. However, not 30 seconds after getting all dressed up. We find Baxter in his devilish ways...eating his costume....

...and Frisbee's.

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

Who shaved Frisbee? I feel so bad for him. Of course Bax would eat the costumes, Braden would too if you let him. I guess that's how 8 month year old boys are. Our boys! What can we do?

Brent and Mallory said...

Wow, that is really funny that they both dressed up! Frisbee shave job looks terrible! I bet he feels like a nude angel if anything at all