Saturday, July 19, 2008

Remember When...

This simple game does not involve tagging but does involve getting lots and lots of comments! Plus, it's fun to "remember when...".

How the game is played:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory we share (just me, just Toren, or both of us!).

2. Re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll visit your blog and leave one about you. It's funny to see what we remember and the fun memories we've had.

3 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

(I meant to post this awhile ago.)

Toren, do you remember how we would go onto the front lawn and play Mortal Combat? Most of the time you would throw me around like a rag doll, but there were the few occasions I would win. What do you think the neighbors were thinking? They probably thought mom and dad were terrible parents and we were roudy kids (which we probably were).

Audrey, we better create a lot more memories when I come out in 2 weeks. Toren already said he would babysit while we went and got pedicures. We have to take him up on that.

Eric and Cheryl said...

I replaced Toren's coat 4 times! in eight grade. I finally just let him go cold. A $5 ring sounds about right.

Mom

Leah and Joe said...

Of course mine has to be a Meso Memory too......

We were staying in Finca Ixobel(no idea how to spell it, but the tree forts in the jungle), and we were all a little freaked out that we would be camping up in the trees with only a thin mesquito net to protect us. One night when it was pitch black we were making our way across this open area to where our bunk was, it was dark and scary and we knew what lived in the jungle, so we were holding onto each other. When something big moved by our feet, it may have even crawled on your foot, I dont remember that part, what I do remember is I have never ever heard someone scream so LOUD! You were screaming, that got me screaming, you thought it was a trantula, that got both of us scared, but when we found it with our flashlights it was just a little fresh water crab! But I think that little guy had us all scared to go to sleep, so you, me, and Manda, all slept in the same little bed with the same little net stretched over all of us!