Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Family of Graduates

I graduated over 2 years ago; Toren graduated last Spring....and Baxter graduated today! We enrolled him in Puppy Education shortly after we got him, and I've been taking him each Wednesday night for the past 8 weeks. At the beginning I was skeptic that we would even make it to graduation. Baxter is a stubborn little puppy. But, with a lot of work at home and a lot of sweat during puppy class, he passed with flying colors.


He got a certificate of achievement and everything...we're so proud of him!



He wasn't as proud, though. All he wanted to do was eat his certificate.



And as a reward for his good work, we bought him a delicious pig femur. Yumm....


6 comments:

Blake and Laura said...

Congrats Baxter! What a yummy treat!

Maren and Blake said...

I knew you could do it, was a little skeptical of Toren, but had no clue with Bax. Way to go! Braden can't wait to interact with an educated puppy, he has yet to do so.

Victoria Elder said...

GREAT WORK BAXTER! We are proud of you even though we've never met you!!! He is so Adorable! since you guys live so close (in ut) we should get our pups together to play sometime!

Heidi said...

They grow up so fast... *sniff*

;)

Glad you have a puppy graduate! :)

Marcistar said...

Yay for Baxter!!! So proud of the little guy! He is so fun. Eden loves puppies now and Im sure it's because of how good baxter was with her!!

Brent and Mallory said...

Oh baxter, I can only think of where you were when this all began, you have come such a long way from your Amish roots! Congrats little guy, I will bring Kaleiah up for a little fun later on!