AMANDA IS HOME FROM HER MISSION!!!
Amanda (my best friend) left on her mission to Italy in January 2007. She arrived home in Spokane on Tuesday. I wanted to be there when she got home so badly, but tickets were very pricey. We’re going to Seattle in a few weeks when my brother gets home from his mission, so I’ll be able to see Manda then. I’m thrilled!
I just hope she approves of the husband I acquired while she was gone…
Saturday, July 26, 2008
The Best News of the Summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
is Amanda from Seattle or Spokane? Because you will have NO excuse if you visit her in Spokane and don't stop by to see your best/cutest nephew!
I remember when your new roomate Amanda made tuna casserole and wanted to share with you - and you told her that you were allergic to fish! You called me and said that it looked like vomit and there was no way you were going to eat that!
Glad that Amanda is home - see you both in August
Love MUM Gailey
Post a Comment