I've been begging Toren for months to let me get a puppy and he finally gave in. Actually, since we aren't allowed to have pets at the apartment we're living in he always had a good excuse to tell me no, but our new place in Ohio is pet friendly and he had no other good arguments. I'm thrilled! I've really needed a companion while he's at school all day, and I think it will only get worse over the summer.
So, we decided on a Beagle (Toren really wanted a French Bulldog, but I think bulldogs usually look like angry toads). We found an Amish family in Ohio that breeds dogs, including Beagles. We put a down payment on the cutest male and we'll be able to pick it up once we get out there.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
We're Getting a Puppy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I with Buckley all the way.
I voted Baxter. I think it's cute and it "fits the breed" ;)
I couldn't go with Buckley because I have a cousin named that...
I personally like Eric. But really...he looks like a S'more. So...call him S'MORE. (Gram Cracker, Chocolate, and Marshmellow)
So fun!!! I'm way excited for you! Maybe I'll come out with christian one time this summer and see him!!
You might want to save Buckley and Baxter for your children. Don't have to think hard about who came up with Cosmo! Audrey, don't feed Toren obsessions. Wouldn't want a dog named Kamizee around my grandchildren. Guess that leaves Macaroni. "Little Mac" seems to fit the breed. Cheryl
I love mac! good one! it's fitting!
Post a Comment