Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Biggest Loser

A few months ago after clicking through channels mindlessly I settled an episode of this season's Biggest Loser...and it was over for me. I quickly became a Biggest Loser Addict. I watched the show faithfully every Tuesday. And if for some reason I couldn't watch it, I had Toren download it for me the next day. I seriously couldn't get enough of it. I'm not sure what it is about that show, but I absolutely love it. Maybe it's because it motivates me to eat better and work out often. Or maybe it's because I feel inspired to do great things after watching normal people taking control of their lives and changing them for the better. Or maybe it's because after watching something so regularly you feel like these people are actually your friends....it's pathetic, I know.

Anyway, the last half of the season has been intensely competitive. First it was the black team against the blue team...and the blue team picked the black team off one-by-one. Then it was boys against girls...and the boys had to defend the "bond of brotherhood." And then Jay decided to sacrifice himself so his brother Mark could go on a win. It was all very emotional.

So, naturally, I desperately wanted one of the girls to win. And guess what....Ali did!! She lost a total of 112 pounds and I must say, she looks great. I can't WAIT until next season!

1 comments:

Marcistar said...

I love the biggest loser too! It's such an inspiration!! I cry like every episode!!