
We are in Ohio!!! We left Springville on Tuesday night (and I've been without the Internet since then) and drove to Denver. We left early the next morning and drove just outside of St. Louis. We finally finished the drive to Columbus the following day. Let me just say that it was awful! We drove both cars out so we both drove the whole way! For the most part, though, the drive was pretty scenic...if you like flat farmland. And, yes, we did see at least 3 dead deer along the way. Based on what we've done the last few days, I think I'm going to love it here. I'll add some pictures of our apartment on a later post.
Just in case...here's our new address:
Audrey and Toren Forsberg
2550 Farrel Drive #305
Columbus, Ohio 43235
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
25 hours, 1800 miles and 3 dead deer later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment