To begin celebrating our first holiday as a married couple, Toren and I went to Jaker's Jack-O-Latern pumpkin patch right here in Springville to pick ourselves a couple healthy gourds. The patch had pretty much been picked over, but we managed to find ourselves some good ones. Unfortunately, we never got around to carving them. Oh well, I guess there's always next year to start the Forsberg family tradition.



4 comments:
Yippee!!
You two look awesome. I see this blog as the beginning of fine things to come. Love DAD
I can't believe you never carved them!! Oh well, I guess that means you can make a lot of pumpkin pie now!!
cute, cheesy, and I love it. Welcome to the blogging world. I'm hmcneil.blogspot.com, so if you make a friends blog link then add me on. BTW I got a new job. Started yesterday. No more crazy ER stories... I do research now. It will be very different for sure, but I think I'll like it.
hey nice gourds! we didn't get around to carving ours this year either! i am so happy you're a blogger now! you were a beautiful bride! Wished I could've been there! Love ya!
Post a Comment