Check out our wedding slideshow. It's about 12 minutes long and it takes a while to load...but it has music and everything! You'll love it; I promise. You might even cry.
Photography by: 25th Avenue
Check out our wedding slideshow. It's about 12 minutes long and it takes a while to load...but it has music and everything! You'll love it; I promise. You might even cry.
Photography by: 25th Avenue
8 comments:
Beautiful wedding!!! We don't know you Audrey, but my husband and I were really good friends with Toren. We were so sad we couldn't come to your reception in Utah. Congratulations!! We have a blog too. It is tickledpinkbaby.blogspot.com. We will check in and see what you guys are up to. Hope you are enjoying married life. It is FUN!!!
Okay Toren, I just have to say I was cracking up when I heard "true Companion". Do you remember when you dared me to put that on a CD for Thad? Looks like a beautiful wedding, we were sad to miss it. Glad you posted the pics though ;)
Hi i'm Toren's cousin. That was an awesome slideshow. You make a great couple and I LOVED your dress. Congrats on getting married. It's the best! I also have a blog. Definately not as fun as yours but if you ever want to keep up on our lives
www.kirstinreed.blogspot.com
Again Congrats!
Toren and Audrey,
Robin and I loved your Wedding Slideshow, and you make a very charming couple. Toren I'm proud to see that you have followed in your fathers footsteps and married a young woman that is way out of your league (only joking,but not about your Dad!)If you ever come back East we would love to see the two of you.
Best Wishes,
Uncle Jim
Hi I'm Toren's cousin too. (Kirstin's sister, Uncle Jim's favorite daughter)--we met at Mallory's wedding....anyway, Congrats you guys! We are excited for you. I loved your dress and toren you clean up pretty nice! WE have a blog too (small wold, isn't it?) www.thewidings.blogspot.com
it's fun but not as love dovey as yours!
Well, I really like the video. There are a lot of good photos. I don't know how you are going to choose which ones to print.
As I watched, You are right I did have some tears - it was a perfect day. I love the both of you very much.
Love, Momma Gailey
Such a great day! We loved the wedding (& the pic's too). Hailey was just in heaven. We love you BOTH and are excited for you. We hope you end up in our neck of the woods. Audrey I know you didn't get those pumpkins carved, I hope you just let em go moldy...cause thats the right thing to do...he he..if I hear you steamed them and then made fresh pumpkin pies, I will fall out my chair..Love to you ;)
Post a Comment