Toren and I were married in the Seattle Temple on September 29. We had an incredible day. The best part about it was being sealed by Grampa Gailey and having all of our family and close friends there with us.
Our wedding date was almost exactly 4 months from our first date. What can we say, when it's right, it's right. We met in the singles ward in Federal Way. Toren had just moved to the area to work for the summer and I had been graduated, living at home, and working for Washington Mutual.
We met, sparks flew, and the rest is history -- a short history, so far.
Our wedding date was almost exactly 4 months from our first date. What can we say, when it's right, it's right. We met in the singles ward in Federal Way. Toren had just moved to the area to work for the summer and I had been graduated, living at home, and working for Washington Mutual.
We met, sparks flew, and the rest is history -- a short history, so far.
Photography by: 25th Avenue

3 comments:
Aud! You look so beautiful! I wish I could have been there, and I can't wait to see more pics! love ya!!
So glad you guys started a blog! Now we can keep in touch and up on each others lives ;)
Audrey and Toren, don't worry about not carving your pumpkins, at least you had some at Halloween. We carved ours for our big FHE on the 22nd and we had to throw 2 away the day before Halloween. Tradition always has a little kink. I love you both. Give Hugs to Carmie Lou for me.
Post a Comment