Wow...this has officially been my longest blog hiatus ever. Three months!! And this has probably been the busiest three months of the entire year. Truthfully, I needed to take something off my to-do list for a while, so the blog got the boot.
I'm finally feeling like I have things (sort of) under control again and life is settling back into a routine. I am actually excited about getting caught up on the ol' blog. I have a lot of work ahead of me, though. Like I said...it's been a busy few months.
Summer is my favorite time of year. I'm a warm-weather person, and I love to be outside. It seems like there's just so much more to do when it's nice a sunny out. Plus, the summers are when we get to spend lots of quality time with Nana!!! Austin was thrilled when she arrived. He wasted no time in checking her suitcases to make sure she brought him some goods. Of course she didn't disappoint.
This time it was a new Angry Birds t-shirt and awesome backpack.
P.S. These pictures were only taken 3 months ago and that t-shirt is already too small for Austin. It's so crazy how fast they grow.


0 comments:
Post a Comment