Austin is 6 months old today! As I say each month, I cannot believe it's been 6 months. This time it actually feels like it's been 6 years. Right now we're actually between insurance companies because Toren just started his new job, so Austin won't have his 6 month doctor's appointment until next month. He seems happy and healthy, though, so I'm not too concerned.
At six months Austin...
...can completely sit up.
...is eating baby foods twice a day.
...loves carrots, green beans, squash, sweet potatoes, peas, pears, applesauce
...STILL doesn't like rice cereal.
...turns into a demon at night (he's been waking up hourly for nearly two weeks, though I think we made a breakthrough two nights ago and I'm optimistic tonight....)
...loves to smile and giggle.
...is extremely ticklish.
...prefers his binkie upside down about half the time.
In honor of his six month birthday I dug out some pictures of Toren and I around that age. Whaddya think?
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Six WHOPPING Months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
We are trying to decide who Austin looks like. He definitely has your big beautiful eyes and chin, but he still looks like a Forsberg too. Funny how genetics work, right? How has the bottle feeding been going?
He looks more like Toren now than in that picture I think. Is that a dog licking your ear? lol What a great idea posting each of you, what a photo collection you have.
wow that means I am 23 and 6 months. he is such a cute little guy! I just love him!
Post a Comment