Friday, February 19, 2010

Seattle Baby Shower

My mom was in town last weekend, so my family in Seattle threw me a baby shower. We had so much fun. Besides getting tons of baby loot (thanks everyone!), it was so good to see family that I don't see nearly enough...and my mom. We played a few of the traditional baby shower games, the worst of which was guessing the measurement around the biggest part of my belly. I nearly died when I found out it was just over 42 inches!! And I still have time to grow!! All in all, though, it was a fun night enjoyed with some of my closest family and friends.

I spent the rest of the weekend just hanging out with my mom. It was a real treat for me (literally). She spoils me like crazy! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful mom. Thanks mom!!

4 comments:

Gena said...

Well, don't be too worried about your belly being that big because you don't look big in that picture at all! You're looking great little mama! I am so excited for you guys, and did you find out what you're having, and I just missed it or forgot?

Maren and Blake said...

I am sure your mom enjoyed every minute too. She is going to be a great Grandma and spoil the heck out of the little boy. He will love it too!

P.S. You look great.

Matt and Kristine said...

Oh my goodness Auds, you are the CUTEST pregnant woman! You are sooooo stylin' in that outfit and I love your jeans :-)! How happy you look and your mom too, I am sure that shower was full of fun memories you will never forget. What week are you on? What is the countdown? We are thinking of you!

Joseph & Khia Blackner said...

Congrats by the way! Yay for baby showers! I'm just praying that they don't do any measurements at the shower, I don't want to know what I am, plus it's only 2 weeks before my due date!!!