We've finally started getting the baby's room ready. We recently moved into a bigger apartment (thank goodness...and pics to come later) and it's taken weeks to get everything organized. So far the baby's room has just been a depot for "stuff" that we don't know what else to do with. Over the weekend, however, Toren's parents bought a crib for the baby, which sent me into full baby-prep mode. Luckily, Toren was also inspired and agreed to assemble the crib.
I decided on doing a jungle them for the room, and I think it's adorable. So far all we've done is the crib, but I do plan to paint a dresser and a couple bookcases and hang some pictures. I might even paint a wall. I'm sure I'll take a picture of the finished product, but for now, enjoy the adorable crib.

Since I haven't washed the bedding yet (I will, but I was to excited to see what it looked like and had to put it together), we decided to let Baxter try out the crib. He was thoroughly confused, though I'm confident that if we'd given him a few minutes in there he would have snuggled right down for a relaxing nap.




2 comments:
I love the jungle theme, and that crib is so cute... so is it a boy?!
DARLING!!!
Post a Comment