Friday, December 18, 2009

Our Little Sweet Potato

My cousin (who is also pregnant right now) showed me this site called thebump.com. Among other things, you can see what size your baby is in relation to fruits and vegetables. When I saw her adorable little lemon I just had to know what ours was. And I found....a hairy, bumpy sweet potato! It may not be the cutest vegetable in the world, but I sure love our little sweet potato. I mean, who couldn't? Just look at it!


3 comments:

Matt and Kristine said...

Sign up for babycenter.com too. They have week by week updates of your baby and helpful facts/medical advice. Not the absolute source of all knowledge, but still fun to get emails weekly tracking your pregnancy.

Maren and Blake said...

I just found out he is the size of a honeydew, although I feel like a watermelon. I wish I had a little sweet potato.

Marcistar said...

Audrey we're so happy for you guys!! How are you feeling? When's your due date again? I hope you guys had a great holiday!!