Wednesday, December 9, 2009

And Baby Makes Three!!

That's right...we're having a baby!! I'm just about 17 weeks and due May 22. Toren and I couldn't be happier. I just stopped throwing up daily, so maybe now I can keep my blog a little more updated.

9 comments:

Gena said...

OH MY GOSH AUDREY!!!!!! I am SO, SO, SO happy for you guys and cannot wait to hear more about it all and find out what you're having (are you gonna find out?) and so on and so on! It will be just the cutest little thing! Congratulations!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I'm glad you're feeling better.

Emily said...

I am so excited for you guys! Hope you start feeling better soon!

BrittanyB said...

Yay, congratulations! Toren, please re-think all the "fun" things you wanted to teach little children. ;)

Jackie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting.

Maren and Blake said...

I love the new blog layout. How did you get it to be so wide like that?

As for the baby, I can't wait to smother him with kisses.

Blake and Laura said...

I knew you must be pregnant since you hadn't posted in a while. Congratulations!

Cheryl and Eric said...

Hey, he looks just like Toren! He was a beautiful baby too!

Cheryl

Juli and Brett said...

Congrats Audrey! I am so happy for you! I hope you feel better soon.