I guess I've caught the blogging bug once again...I hope it lasts!
So, I've taken up digital scrapbooking. I've always been a scrapbooker of sorts, but I just haven't had time (or space!) the last two years to do paper scrapbooking. I learned about digital scrapbooking a long time ago and I knew I'd love it, but I just hadn't taken the plunge....til now!
I absolutely love it! I'm not an expert by any means, but it's such a fun, organized and clean way to scrapbook. Plus, I haven't spent a dime on it yet! There are TONS of freebies online, and I've been using those while I learn.
I've only been actively scrapping for about a month, but I've made about 20 cute layouts. I chose just a few to show you.





I got everything for these LOs at ShabbyPrincess.com or ShelBelleScraps.blogspot.com.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
I'm a Scrapper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Way cute. Do you actually print these out or just keep them on the computer? They are way cute.
Hey! I use the same things for my Digital Scrapbooking. But I find Freebies, because I know that once I start paying for them I'll never stop.
THese are great Audrey!!! I am so glad you decided to try it out. It is completely addicting!! =)
Your scrap pages look so good. I just found a Web site, scrapblog.com. Is that what you used? But I love it. I'm working on some pages myself.
And I was noticing your book list there on the side. That's awesome. You're on your way to that goal! Maybe you'll even get 51! I'll be happy if I get 10! I should've been more diligent at the beginning of the year, but I slacked off until the spring. I read the last three Harry Potter books - don't you just love them all? :)
Post a Comment