Friday, February 8, 2008

V-Day Tag

My friend Leah tagged me! Someone answered all these questions on their blog, told Leah to answer them all, so she did, and she told me to do the same thing, so here are my answers, and make sure you read to the bottom because I may have tagged you!


  1. How long have you been together? We met last May...and started dating almost immediately (Thanks to me. What can I say, I'm a girl who knows what she wants and what's best for him). So I guess we've known each other for like 8 months and have been married for over 4 months.

  2. How old is he? 26

  3. How old are you? 24

  4. Who eats more? Toren for sure

  5. Who said "I love you" first? Toren...and I didn't say it back until like three days later. He was ticked!

  6. Who is taller? Toren..by like a lot.

  7. Who sings better? We're both pretty awful, though he'll try to tell you he's good.

  8. Who is smarter? Me..hands down :)

  9. Who does the laundry? I do, normally. Every Monday.

  10. Who does the dishes? Toren always does the dishes after dinner.

  11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I used to, but then Toren started telling me scary stories before we went to bed (against my will), so we had to change sides of the bed so I was further away from the window.

  12. Who pays the bills? We both do I guess.

  13. Who mows the lawn? No clue. Not us. No one really because there's been like feet of snow covering the grass for months now...

  14. Who cooks dinner? I always do, but he always thinks they're very delicious.

  15. Who is more stubborn? We're both pretty stubborn on certain things.

  16. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first and totally caught me off guard, though he'll claim I was "putting out the vibes all night." It's not true though. He just couldn't resist me!

  17. Who asked who out? He asked me out first..after calling 10 different people around the area to track my phone number down. He was truely smitten.

  18. Who proposed? He did.

  19. Who is more sensitive? Me, for sure.

  20. Who has more friends? We probably have about the same.

  21. Who has more siblings? He does: 3 sisters and 1 brother. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

  22. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do. Or maybe I do?

  23. Who are you tagging? Tevya and Jill

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Always fun to learn more about you!!!

:)

Leah and Joe said...

That was great! Aren't you glad I tagged you??!

Candace said...

Hi! I love this blogging thing! Its so much more fun and easy to talk to people than facebook! How is married life so far? Isnt it the best? I love your pics..you guys look so happy! I know, I can't believe how life has changed since the Stadium days. Its good to see you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for tagging us guys! We got ours filled out and tagged Jill's Sister and Brother-in-law.

Anonymous said...

Audrey...I have to say I love Toren's taste in which college to root for. I would assume that
he is a huge BYU fan, (judging from the pictures) and tries to let everyone know it. Good post!

Eric Ball
havn-a-ball.blogspot.com