Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Well it's the end of the Day of Love. Toren and I didn't do much to celebrate... Yesterday we went to Texas Roadhouse (I'm still suffering from stuffedstomachiosis). Today we watched Deal or No Deal and the new LOST. It was an incredible day, though. In honor of me, Toren wore my Valentines Day present all day.

And in return, I made him homemade pancakes for breakfast.

I love my husband.

Happy Valentines Day!!!



2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

Audrey,

I love the pin he is wearing. The thing most people don't fully understand is that Toren truly would be love without you. I am so glad you are a part of the family.

P.S. I also love the cute calendar you sent me. It was fun to read the little quotes & stories.

BrittanyB said...

I love that he wore it all day! And it's true, he was totally lost before!