I used to be a pretty faithful blogger, but then life took over and we had a lot of things happen {and a lot of things not happen} that blogging became just one more thing to do. So I took a long hiatus to focus on other things. Perhaps I'll fill in the highlights of the last couple of years at some point, but for now I'll just start with where our family is at today. And, there's no better way to resurrect the ol' blog than introducing a new baby!!
Jackson "Jack" Eric Forsberg was born on August 19 at 11:33 pm...an entire week early {yay!}. He looks an awful lot like Austin did as a newborn {comparison pictures to come, obviously}. He spends most of his days and nights eating, sleeping and pooping. We are completely in love with him. He hardly spends any time out of someone's arms during the day, and we don't feel guilty about it for one second. We waited a long time for him to come, and he's been totally worth the wait.
Jack's Birth Stats:
Weight: 6 lbs 12 ounces
Height: 19.5 inches
Head: 13.75 inches
Here's Austin's introduction, just in case you, like me, can't believe he was ever as little as baby Jack.
Labor and delivery post to come soon...


1 comments:
I was so happy to see this post show up in my blog reader! Congratulations! What a beautiful family you have!!
Post a Comment