Or, uh, a bed.
We never let Baxter in the bed (anymore), but the other night we had a terrible thunder/lightning/rain/wind storm and I ended up with both boys in bed with me (Toren is in Boston). Combine the storm with a heat machine baby and a puppy that has no regard for others' personal space and you can imagine the quality of sleep I got. Needless to say, Austin couldn't contain his excitement when he woke to Baxter in his face that morning. This boy loves his dog.
And I think Baxter is really coming around, too. He slept under Austin's crib the other day while Austin napped.


3 comments:
I can't wait to kiss that little boy. He is so stinking cute.
I am so happy they are finally getting along!
I bet he won't remember how it used to be in a few years, they will be so close! Sorry Toren was gone, that makes life hard.
Post a Comment