I decided to do a deep clean of our apartment today (Did anyone see Oprah yesterday and today?? It was very motivational for a good Spring Cleaning...). As I was scrubbing everything down I couldn't help but remember what our apartment looked like when we first moved in.
I think the apartment had been vacant for several weeks before we moved in...and I'm not so sure the people that lived in it before us cleaned it before they left..or ever. The blinds were practically brown form all the dirt caked on them. Every corner in every room had a pile-up of cobwebs. Oh, and did I mention that we kept finding HUGE spiders everywhere?! I was almost too afraid to move stuff around for fear that a spider lurked underneath. I had to yell for Toren about every 20 minutes to kill another one (I don't get close to spiders). It was awful.
I didn't take too many pictures of our experience, but I did take two of the toilet. I think they'll give you a good idea of what we were dealing with.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Spring Cleaning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
YUM!!!
*gag* ;)
I need to do some spring cleaning too... more like spring PURGING, but whatever. :)
Sicky! I am glad that you gave the toilet a good scrub down before I had to borrow it, or it really would have reminded me of our Meso days!
Yes, that is very disgusting. I am glad to hear that you did a deep clean. It will make it easier to clean when you guys move in a month or so. Do you think you will be coming to braden's blessing? I think we might take a family photo if you guys are able to make it.
Ugh! That's so annoying and gross!! I hate it when you're so excited to move in somewhere and you finally do, and what do you find...fun surprises like a dirty toilet or spiders everywhere!! I"m so sorry!!! But good for you for doing your spring cleaning!!
Post a Comment